Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 6: Wetting The Baby's Head

It's Saturday over here and I decided to take things slow and just hang around. Been going out for five days now, so a break is more than well deserved. Anyway, my cousin brother Jamie invited us over to his crib for lunch and I have got one main reason never to reject: Ching He-Huang will be cooking lunch for us. REALLY?!


Well apparently, Ching is actually a family member over here, a dear partner of my cousin bro.(surprise!!) Talk about family reunion. And yes, her cooking is wonderful! It's such a great experience to be able to eat from the wok of a world class chef. Thanks Ching!!!! And thanks for the cook book as well. Now I'll be able to cook a few new stuff for whoever guy/girl who's lucky enough. :)


From left, thats me, Uncle Hoong, Ching and Uncle James

Thats Jamie, my cousin brother.

All the food prepared within like.... half an hour? Which explains her new book title, Ching's Fast Food. :)



Now, anyone ever heard of WETTING THE BABY'S HEAD? Wetting the baby's head is a  tradition here in the western country where the father of a newborn and his friends would head out to town to celebrate the birth of his baby. In other words, a male night out. So as you all know, my cousin sis Fiona has just got her newborn, 4 months now, and my brother in law invited, Tim the Gal Man us to tag along for the night out. HELL YEAHHH!


So we met up at Clapham Junction, a really rough place to be in at night. You know the part of town in movies where the gangster will fight at night and get killed, well it's something like that. But this place has one of the most happening club, The Grand. We had a pre-party at some pub beside the club, some really creepy Halloween themed pub. I must say, some Ale, some Ginger Bear and some beer really gets you ready for the night. I got introduced to Tim's bunch of friend and they are a bunch of CRAZY FUN to be with!


Well The Grand was really an awesome place to be in! The club was full at around 11 with people partying and stuff. I guess everyone needs a good release after a good week of work. Well as for in the club.... Whatever happens in the club stays in the club. I was JUST DANCING! THATS ALL! NOTHING MORE!! I GOT PICTURE PROOF!


Check out again soon! I'll keep you guys posted! :) Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment