Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ready TO Fly!

So here I am at the LCCT Airport. Was on a 3 hour plus ride from Ipoh this morning. Travelling... never count out the tiresome riding part. Anyway, its my first time here ( go on, laugh) and god this place is huge! So many people from so many countries, with really distinct facial features! 


My flight which was scheduled at 2.30pm has now been delayed to 3pm, but that's fine with me. Tony Fernandes's never on time anyway. The WIFI in LCCT is good  fairly good considering the amount of people going online at the same time, but certainly, nothing to be bragged about.


Now just a little tip for you soon to be travellers, ALWAYS pre book your luggage compartment. I'm so freaking glad I did cause that white guy beside me got a whopping RM180 charged for being overweight by a couple kilograms.  Well, too bad Mr. America. Hope you love Malaysia. 


We'll I'll be off finding for some food now. Its LUNCH time! Byeee!


First time at LCCT calls for a picture at the departure gate, or somewhere around there.

Now you see why AirAsia is good? They have their OWN flag right beside the Malaysia flag!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment