Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 7: Which One is the London Bridge Again?

Last night was dead tiring after the party. It's a good thing that we slept till almost noon. At least the hangover was over when we woke up. All part of the travelling experience I guess. We woke up just in time for lunch with Tim man and my cousin sis, Fiona at a local cafe. Oh have I introduced you to Noah, their first son? He's such a dear!! 4 months old baby. And here I am, being all Uncle Hong. Maybe when he grows up, I'll tell him "Just call me Mike".


Thats Noah!!! Isn't he cutttteeeeeeeeee?
HOLBORN would be our destination for the day. This place houses one of the biggest museum in Europe, The British Museum. You wanna know what this place makes you? It makes you feel so small and know so little about the world. That's because this museum houses SOOOOO much information on so much sections of life that makes you feel you don't know so much!! There's many sections like the African life, art life, history, Asia etc etc etc( cause I didn't remember all) If you take the time to read everything in there, I think one day would not be enough. 


I think it's better to show the pictures of what I see in the museum. But since I can't put in too much here, I'll put it up on Facebook. :)


People coming out after the guard starts halau-ing everyone 
That's Paulo, Uncle Hoong's friend.

This is the museum from outside.

Sculptures!

More sculptures!

This one is my favorite! I actually stared at this one for a good ten minutes. Cause I just can't believe my eyes that I'm looking at my another childhood dream.

Egyptian section.

They actually have a REPLICA of Parthenon in the museum.

Pyramid Section. These my friends, are real!

Another real mummy. This place creeps me out actually.


SO does anyone wanna answer me a really simple quiz? Which one is the London Bridge?

(A)


(B)

(C)

If you answered (A), which I don think anyone will, you're wrong.
If you answered (C), congratulations, you're just as smart as me, which is really dumb cause THE ANSWER IS (B)! All my life I thought (C) was London Bridge and how shocked I am!!! (C) is actually Tower Bridge. I blame it all on the postcards who always write (C) as London Bridge! ISH. Anyway, proof. :)

It's written there. READ!!


I'll update more soon guys! Gonna head out to Stonehenge tomorrow. AWESOMENESS!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment