Friday, May 27, 2011

Special Thanks

I know I haven't even finish my blogging, but I'm back in Malaysia and things are getting busy so it's a bit hard for me. But I just wanna post this up for those people that I have to thank for all the wonderful things that I have experienced throughout my trip.


First off, thank you so much Uncle James. Here's a guy that looked stroke in the face, gave it a  nice piledriver and said goodbye to it. I'll hope to see you soon uncle! Stay tough!
Thank you as well Aunty June. Now I will remember you as the woman who took care of THREE under FIVE children at the same time, yet manged to gain so much knowledge. Simply admirable.

Jamie!!! Thanks a lot for everything as well man. I'll see you at my cinema screen soon. Make sure you make it to the big screens!

My sister, Fiona! You're such a mom now! Thanks so much and please take care for little  King Noah for me!! :)

For all the delicious food and superb treatment, thanks a lot Ching!!  Make sure you bring your cook shows all the way to Malaysia!
Master of the beef patties, Tim man!! Thanks a lot for the get together before I leave man. Now here's a guy who deals with guys bigger and more muscular than him, yet he sees them whine like a little kid. 
Noah!! Thanks for making me decide not to have a baby so soon! I'll see you in a year and in fifteen years, I'm gonna show you this picture.

Brother Man and Sister Teng! Thanks a lot for bringing me around town and treating us to the  delicious meals! You made me miss Malaysia so early during my trip!! 
Andy, Janko, Ben, Ashman. Thanks a lot for the great crazy night!!!
Last but not least, Uncle Hoong which was with me all along the travel. This trip wouldn't have happened without his support. Thank you man!


I OWE YOU GUYS!! FIND ME WHEN YOU ARE IN MALAYSIAAAAAAAAAAA!!




No comments:

Post a Comment