Saturday, May 7, 2011

M.I.K.E's Adventure

So I've decided to post a blog on my travel to England this semester break, thus the name 
  May I Know England came out. Random, really random. 


Well I didn't actually figure out a concept or anything, so it's gonna be an anything goes blog, from information sharing to activities telling to pictures posting from me. 


For my first post, maybe I'll just lament a lil' on my travel. I'll be travelling to Stansted Airport from Kuala Lumpur LCCT tomorrow around 2.30pm on AirAsia flight. Now I'm not a big fan of long flights, and lucky me, this flight is gonna be 14 hours or so! Lets just hope that AirAsia offers a seat with decent foot space. Hey... maybe I'll take a picture and show u guys on that as well.... 


I didn't really do much homework on where I will be heading, mainly because I will be staying with my uncle and his family over there, so most of the things will be planned out by them. All I know is it's summer over there now and everything is suppose to be beautiful, so HOOORAYYYYY! Talk about perfect timing. 


It's gonna be an early day tomorrow morning, so I'll keep you guys updated. Will be off for now. Nitez!! 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha at last,blogspot =) have a save journey, enjoy n PICTURES kasi cun2 okay!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete